Online Class/Clases en linea
Clases enfocadas a los objetivos y necesidades de las personas, son especializadas de acuerdo al nivel y tiempo. Nuestros profesores entran los aspectos técnicos del idioma que más se debe trabajar. Sobre todo es una sesión de refuerzo personalizado. Sin embargo la mejor alternativa solo depende de las metas de cada uno, las clases privadas también son una opción para las personas quienes desean avanzar mucha mas rápido.
Utilizamos software interactivos para dictar las clases, ver muestra en estos vídeos.
What do people need to take online classes/Que necesita para tomar las clases en linea.
- Succeeding in online courses depends on a student’s self-motivation and self-discipline…..
- Each student’s learning style is as unique as her or his own personality.
- Some people thrive while working independently on assignments; others may need more guidance to complete their tasks. Is online learning for you?
- Here are some questions to see if you’re ready for an online class:
- Are you good at prioritizing workloads and staying on schedule?
- Can you get the work done without continuous supervision?
- Can you understand and interpret written materials?
- Does your work and home life allow you flexibility?
- Do you have access to a computer and the Internet?
- Are you familiar with opening and sending emails or how to copy and paste a document?
- If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re ready for online classes!
- A student’s success in online classes involves staying connected to the instructor and classmates
- Students considering online or hybrid courses need self-discipline to succeed in these classes.
- Factors such as motivation, planning, and determination play a key role in managing your computer courses off-campus.
- San Bernardino Valley College offers these tips for success:
- Do not think that online classes are easier than on campus classes. They are not easier. They have the same rigor and the same commitment to quality education as any class at SBVC. You will need self discipline to succeed.
- Read any information about your class carefully and closely. Most information you need to succeed is there for you. Students need to read that information slowly, carefully, and closely.
- Log in to your class every day in the first two weeks of the semester. Instructors will have different requirements for logging in. But if you log in every day during the first two weeks, the odds decrease that you will miss something.
- Each online class will be different. Just because one instructor sets up the class a certain way doesn’t mean that all your classes will have the same structure. Adjust to those differences quickly.
- Be vigilant about assignment due dates. Complete all your assignments on time. Do not procrastinate.
- Never fall behind. Do not think that you will be able to “catch up” just because you are enrolled in an online class. It doesn’t work that way.
- Think about your class every day. It doesn’t have to be for a long period of time. But thinking about the class every day will be a reminder that you are in a class and that you will need to submit to the discipline of the class